The Religious Action Center
For more than 50 years, the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism (RAC) has been the hub of Jewish social justice and legislative activity in Washington, D.C.
You can sign up to receive action alerts from RAC, to make it easy to contact your legislators about various legislation.
Issues RAC is involved with currently include:
- Supporting the Sentencing and Corrections Act in the Senate, a bipartisan effort that would radically reform our country’s criminal justice system
- Expanding mandatory background checks for all firearm purchases
- Addressing the humanitarian Syrian refugee crisis
- Advocating for policies that address the consequences of climate change
- Fighting for economic justice and racial justice